Port 68 WILLIAMSBURG Evelyn Blue Lamp
As part of the WILLIAMSBURG collection for PORT 68, Evelyn celebrates the graphic woven wicker pattern in blue on cream crackled hexagon-shaped porcelain silhouettes. This pattern is available on vases and the modern lamp.
- Porcelain, lucite and metal
- 31"H x 17" dia.
- 3 way switch; 100 watt max bulb
- Polished nickel hardware and metal cylinder finial
- Tapered hardback drum shade with soft rolled edge
- Off white polyester fabric
- Shade measures 15" x 17" x 11"
- WILLIAMSBURG by Port 68
Dust with dry cloth.
Evelyn is the graphic woven design that we interpreted from a 1730 silver bread basket made by London silversmith William Kidney. The original silver basket resides in the Colonial Williamsburg museum.