This medium stand allows for the illumination of the Cabinetmaker and Wythe House building replicas, with cutouts for 2 battery-operated tea lights, sold separately. Made from cabinet grade birch. 1 1/8"H x 7 1/4"W x 3/4"D. Tealights not included.
- For display use of Cabinetmaker and Wythe House building replicas
- Cutouts for two tealights
- Tealights not included
- 1.125"H x 4.125"W x 4.125"D
- Made in USA
- WILLIAMSBURG exclusive!
Anthony Hay bought his property in 1756 and operated the cabinet shop until he bought the Raleigh Tavern in 1766; after that, the cabinet shop was operated by a number of others over the years. (Hay retained ownership after his purchase of the Raleigh Tavern, but he died in 1770.) The original shop was gone when restoration of the colonial-era city of Williamsburg was commenced.
The Wythe House is a historic house on the Palace Green in Colonial Williamsburg, in Williamsburg, Virginia, USA. Built in the 1750s, it was the home of George Wythe, signer of the Declaration of Independence and father of American jurisprudence.