Add a beautiful day in the Historic Area to your home with this Karen Cruden "Fall in Williamsburg" folk art garden flag. Reproduced from artwork by Karen Cruden, this charming scene depicts several of Williamsburg's notable buildings nestled in a fall landscape. The famous Wren Building at the College of William and Mary becomes a regal backdrop for rare-breed animals and Williamsburg homes at the peak of a crisp 18th-century autumn afternoon. t's the perfect fall welcome for your garden or front steps.
- Garden flag featuring Colonial Williamsburg townscape
- Illustration by folk artist Karen Cruden
- 100% polyester for added durability
- Measures 12 1/2" W x 18" H
- Machine washable
- A WILLIAMSBURG exclusive!