This dessert plate bears the insignia of the King's Arms Tavern and the phrase "Good Eating," inspired by the decor of the eponymous historic tavern in Colonial Williamsburg.
- 8" dia
- Food safe
- Microwaveable and dishwasher safe
- WILLIAMSBURG exclusive!
After Jane Vobe opened the King's Arms Tavern in 1772, it became one of the town's most genteel establishments. She once described it as a place "where the best people resorted." From the finest furnishings to the most gracious service, the King's Arms Tavern today offers musical entertainment in an elegant environment. Enter the rustic reproduction tavern and be greeted by a server dressed in the fashion of the 18th century. Hear "the news of the day" from a citizen of Williamsburg.