Travel Mini Shut the Box Game
A traditional game of counting, addition, and probability, Shut-the-Box dates as far back as the 12th century when this game was enjoyed by Norman fishermen after a long day at sea. Roll the dice and lay down any numerical combination of tiles that match your roll. Just keep on rolling until you can no longer match your roll on the remaining tiles. The lowest score wins the game. If you lay down all the tiles, then you've "shut the box."
This travel-friendly version has 9 tiles and closes securely with a metal latch - great for taking to a get-together, family vacation, and home-schooling. Can be played alone or with any number of players.
- One-piece wooden game set with felt playing surface, lid, latch, and carry handle
- 9 number game board
- Includes 2 dice & game instructions
- Excellent way to teach young kids basic mathematical skills
- Measures 8.75" L x 6.5" W x 3.25" H
- For kids and kids-at-heart age 9+
WARNING - SMALL PARTS. Not for children under 3 years.