Our 64-ounce Stoneware Tavern Growler makes a great gift and collectible for the tavern enthusiasts in your life! Use it to store draft beer and ale, cider, or even as a fun way to serve water to friends and family at your next backyard get-together. Pair it with other mugs in our stoneware tavern collection to complete your collection.
- White and cobalt blue stoneware growler inspired by a stoneware tankard found in Williamsburg
- 64 oz. capacity stoneware growler
- Swing top closure
- Measures 9" tall and 6" diameter
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- A Colonial Williamsburg exclusive!
- Includes a story card
An indispensable part of tavern life, stoneware mugs with cobalt blue designs served as vessels for beer and ale in the 18th-century. The design for our growler was inspired by our stoneware mug that is based on fragments of eighteenth-century pottery uncovered in Williamsburg during archaeological excavations. Understandably, the heaviest concentrations of shards were found around tavern sites, where the originals would have been used for beer and cider.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
made in china!