Williamsburg's handsome 1770 Courthouse is centrally located on Market Square. From its steps, the Declaration of Independence was read to a huge throng after the news arrived from Philadelphia. Prints of finely detailed original paintings are laminated to 3/4" wood and laser cut to produce our collection of Colonial Williamsburg "flat-back" buildings. Decorative over doors and windows, on shelves or bookcases, each is hand-finished in Virginia and protected from ultraviolet rays with a water-resistant coating.
Colonial Williamsburg 1770 Courthouse
5"H x 6" W x ¾ D Wood Base
Laminated Print Surface
Laser Cut Design
UV Protection and Water-Resistant
Made in USA