The blue asters and cream ground porcelain lamp is part of the WILLIAMSBURG collection for PORT 68. The graphic blue aster pattern is decorated on the front and back, with cream/white side panels on the shaped lamp body. The lamp is mounted on a black base with aged brass ball feet.
- Porcelain, brass and wood
- 27"H x 19"W x 13"D
- Aged brass hardware and ball finial
- 3 way switch; 100 watt max bulb
- Tapered rectangle softback shade
- Eggshell linen/cotton fabric
- Shade measures: (10" x 16" top) x (13" x 19" bottom) x 11.5
- WILLIAMSBURG by Port 68
Dust with dry cloth.
Hannah is our modern yet casual interpretation of a Chinese export pattern that is on a saucer plate made about 1740. The original resides in the Colonial Williamsburg archives. Archaeological fragments decorated with the same aster pattern and bearing similar fluting were excavated at the Geddy House site in Williamsburg, Virginia.