Sky Blue Topaz Silver Pendant
This Sky Blue Topaz Silver Pendant is full of gorgeous details. The stunning design features a large emerald cut sky blue topaz in the center with smaller clear topaz stones accenting the setting and bail. Gold-plated scrolls and hearts contrast with the antiqued silver ground of the setting on the front, and the sides and back feature more open scroll work to accent the sparkling topaz stone at the center.
- 6 carat topaz and .10 carat total diamonds
- .925 sterling silver and gold-plated accents
- Pendant measures 1.5"L (including bail) x 7/8"W x 1/8"D
- Includes 18" silver chain with tiny faceted balls that add even more sparkle
- Circle spring ring clasp
- Hand-made by artisans in Thailand
Colonial Williamsburg's DeWitt Wallace Collections and Conservation Building contains a small sampling of eighteenth- and nineteenth-century jewelry. The pieces are valued more for their beauty, or their historical associations, than their monetary worth. Precious and semiprecious stones - diamonds, rubies, emeralds, topaz, and garnets - were as highly prized in the colonial period as they are today, as were gold and silver.