A refreshing black tea blend that serves as the perfect accompaniment for meals al fresco, the Peach Iced Tea is bold, fruity, and naturally sweet. While the tea is hot, stir in a little cane sugar to complement its rich and dark black tea flavors. Great cold brewed too. Serve over ice. Our peach iced tea contains broken orange pekoe black tea leaves and peach flavoring. Tea is from India. Packaged by hand in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Contains broken orange pekoe black tea leaves and peach flavoring
- Tea is from India
- Packaged by hand in Charleston, South Carolina
Cold Brewing Tips
For a Half-Gallon Brew:
- Fill a pitcher with a half-gallon of cold, clean spring water.
- Fill the tea filter with 4 tablespoons of tea.
- Close the tea filter then add to pitcher.
- Steep the tea overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remove tea filter and serve tea over ice.
In 1768, colonists consumed more than a million pounds of tea. Their willingness to boycott tea in the 1770s is a testament to their passion for revolution. Jonas Hanway, an 18th century British author, derided tea for its "sundry evils" and extolled herbal tea as an alternative.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best iced tea
I have tired many different peach teas but this is the best. I always have to have some in reserve.