The Benjamin Powell Farm Garden Framed Print by Marcia Long transports you into this tranquil pleasure garden. The herbs and seasonal flowers featured were planted in an axial arrangement, typical of colonial site development. The Benjamin Powell House is a restored original building where interpretations of 18th-century family life occur.
- Sold exclusively at Colonial Williamsburg
- Measures 8” X 10” (11 1/4" W x 9 1/4" H Framed)
- Detailed gold frame included
- Giclée print fine art print on archival paper
- Archival matte board and glass cover
- Signed by local Williamsburg artist Marcia Long
- Made in USA
About the Artist
Marcia Long is a local Williamsburg artist. She holds an art degree from the Ohio State University and received botanical art training at the New York Botanical Garden, the Brookside Botanical Garden in Maryland, the Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Garden in Pittsburgh, the Ringling School of Art and Design in Sarasota, Florida and has attended master classes in St. Michael Maryland, Filoli Gardens in Woodside, California and Falls Church, Virginia.