Sooth the minor discomforts of life naturally with Colonial Remedies Teas from Oliver Pluff & Co.
Colonial Remedies Tea No. 7b is Cinnamon, a spicy tea that warms the body and can aid in the relief of minor indigestion*. Enjoy alone or infuse another tea or coffee with a cinnamon flavor.
- Helps warm the body and can relieve minor indigestion*
- Cinnamon is naturally caffeine-free
- 20 cinnamon bark tea bags for a total weight of 1.6 ounces of tea
- Attractive tea tin with Colonial-style printed paper wrap label
- 2-year shelf life
- Hand-packaged in Charleston, South Carolina
Apothecaries, who were trained to diagnose, prescribe and produce treatments through an apprenticeship, acted as doctors in the 18th century. They knew little about chemistry but figured out treatments that could address certain symptoms through trial and error — and observation. Read the Trend and Tradition magazine article, "A Dose of Expertise", to learn more about interpretation at the Pasteur & Galt Apothecary Shop in the historic area.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Please be advised: You should consult your doctor before making dietary changes. Pregnancy and Lactation: Do not use without the advice of your doctor.