Enjoy this Colonial Williamsburg Historic Map Latte Mug every morning at breakfast, and remind yourself of your happy place! This mug features a colorful vintage-style map of the Williamsburg, Virginia, area on the inside, and a black line illustration of the Governor's Palace and a carriage screen printed on both sides of the outside. This mug makes a great gift when paired with one of our Colonial Williamsburg teas and coffees. Sold individually.
- Cream color ceramic latte mug
- Vintage-style full-color map of the Williamsburg area printed on the inside
- Black line drawing of Colonial Williamsburg's Governor's Palace, a carriage, and our logo printed on both sides of the mug
- Designed exclusively for The Shops at Colonial Williamsburg
- Holds 12 ounces when filled to the brim
Dishwasher and microwave safe.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
On the outside is a classic, but unexciting pen and ink sketch of a carriage in front of the Governor's Palace, but lining the inside is a colorful map of the Virginia Tidewater. Over decades I've bought a dozen different CW mugs, but this is my favorite. I liked it so much I bought a second one.