This Colonial Williamsburg "Join, or Die" Pint Glass is a keepsake you can use every day back home to remember your trip to the Historic Area. The pint glass has a print of the popular "Join, or Die" cartoon attributed to Benjamin Franklin on one side and the Colonial Williamsburg logo on the reverse. Makes a fun gift and addition to your home bar. Sold individually.
- Pint glass with screen-printed "Join, or Die" political cartoon
- Colonial Williamsburg logo on the reverse
- Holds 16 ounces when filled to the brim
- Measures 5 3/4"H x 3 1/2"W
- Designed exclusively for The Shops at Colonial Williamsburg
"Join, or Die" is an early political cartoon which was featured in The Pennsylvania Gazette in 1754 and is attributed to Benjamin Franklin and represented the conflict among the American colonies during the French and Indian War. It was later used during the American Revolution as a rallying cry to unite the colonies in the fight for independence from Great Britain.