This classic Colonial Williamsburg hoodie sweatshirt features a common exclamation heard throughout the historic area of Colonial Williamsburg to express approval or delight, "Huzzah!" Wear this comfortable sweatshirt as a reminder of your happy place. Great for whenever you need to head into the day with a positive outlook. The mid-weight cotton/poly fabric will keep you comfortable and warm. Makes a great gift too!
- Classic Navy blue unisex hoodie sweatshirt
- Includes text "Huzzah!" with definition on the front
- Colonial Williamsburg logo on one sleeve
- 55% cotton 45% poly blend
- Mid-weight fabric (8 oz.)
- Ribbed waist and wrist bands with Spandex
- 5/8"W flat matching draw cord
- Double needle cover stitching
- Double layer fleece hood
- Kangaroo front pocket
- Sizes from Small to XXX-Large
- A Colonial Williamsburg exclusive!
- Designed in USA, made in Pakistan
|Size||Body Width||Body Length||Sleeve Length|
Machine wash cold with like colors. Normal cycle only. Use non-chlorine beach if needed. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Cool iron if needed.
"Huzzah!" expresses approval or delight . The exclamation is similar to "Hooray!" European sailors first used the phrase in this context during the late 16th century. During the 18th century, "Huzzah!" was more closely associated with the British Royal Navy. British Royal Navy "press gangs" forced American colonial seamen into service, one of the many grievances of American colonists leading up to the fight for independence from Britain during the Revolutionary War and a contributing factor to the War of 1812 when the United States would solidify independence from Britain once again.