Wear this "Sustainable Living Since 1699" Colonial Williamsburg T-shirt as a reminder that future generations can truly learn from the past, including how to live more sustainably and in harmony with the earth by reducing waste. Our ancestors were the first recyclers, refashioning and mending fabrics, and making new objects, such as quilts, from scraps of materials they had on hand.
Our exclusive t-shirt isn't just fun to wear, it's good for the planet, too. The RECYCLEDSOFT™ fabric from Kastlfel is created from a blend of 60% cotton and 40% recycled polyester, originating from plastic bottles. Each t-shirt reuses 6 plastic bottles.
- Heathered burgundy color t-shirt with black printed graphic on the front
- Available in adult sizes Small - XX-Large
- Fabric made from 40% recycled polyester and 60% cotton
- Graphic of the iconic Windmill in the Historic Area of Colonial Williamsburg
- A Colonial Williamsburg Exclusive!
- Made in India
Hand or machine wash in cold water. Iron on low if needed. Tumble dry on low or air dry for best results. Do not dry clean or bleach.