This classic Colonial Williamsburg adult t-shirt features a common exclamation heard throughout the Historic Area of Colonial Williamsburg to express approval or delight, "Huzzah!" Wear this comfortable lightweight tee as a reminder of your trip to Colonial Williamsburg or bring it home to a friend as a special gift. The lightweight pre-shrunk cotton fabric will keep you comfortable during the summer.
- Classic navy blue unisex adult t-shirt
- Includes text "Huzzah!" with definition on the front
- Colonial Williamsburg logo on one sleeve
- 100% lightweight pre-shrunk combed cotton
- Flat Lock stitched at hem and sleeves
- Sizes from Small to XX-Large
- A Colonial Williamsburg exclusive!
- Designed in USA, made in Pakistan
Machine wash warm with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
"Huzzah!" expresses approval or delight . The exclamation is similar to "Hooray!" European sailors first used the phrase in this context during the late 16th century. During the 18th century, "Huzzah!" was more closely associated with the British Royal Navy. British Royal Navy "press gangs" forced American colonial seamen into service, one of the many grievances of American colonists leading up to the fight for independence from Britain during the Revolutionary War and a contributing factor to the War of 1812 when the United States would solidify independence from Britain once again.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love it! High quality and comfortable. I may need another one