Transform spur-of-the-moment takeout into an occasion, and elevate your formal dinners to new heights of grandeur. This Duke of Gloucester Octagonal Platter is the reproduction of a platter from the original service, now in the collections of Colonial Williamsburg, which served as the inspiration for this exquisite reproduction. Rococo style at its most elegant, this fine porcelain platter is decorated with 19 colors and 22 karat gold. It took over two years to complete the process of matching the vibrant colors and hand-painted feel of the antique.
- Design uses 19 colors and 22 karat gold
- Actual reproduction piece
- Originally made for William Henry, Duke of Gloucester, circa 1770
- Eighteenth-century reproduction porcelain
- Williamsburg by Mottahedeh & Co.
Hand washing recommended.