Add a charming reminder of Colonial Williamsburg to your Christmas tree with this Pineapple Glass Ornament. This 3” ornament is handcrafted with amazing detail. Each colored glass is formed by heat and shaped by hand using special tools to create a unique piece that will be cherished for years to come. Add it to your tree or gift it to a friend to share the holiday cheer.
- Measures approximately 1.75” X 3”
- Handcrafted glass ornament
- Satin ribbon for hanging which reads “Colonial Williamsburg”
- Comes in box with padded lining for safe storage
- Colonial Williamsburg Exclusive!
The pineapple was a rare and expensive fruit in the colonies and symbolized the spirit of hospitality. As such, it was a popular and recurring design motif in eighteenth century decorative arts - and still the sign of hospitality today.