- Open Now:
Boxwood & Berry, Craft House, and Everything Williamsburg in Merchants Square are open 11 am - 6 pm daily. Williamsburg at Home is open 11 am - 5 pm daily.
John Greenhow and William Pitt in the Historic Area are open 10 am - 4 pm daily
Prentis and Tarpley, Thompson, and Co. in the Historic Area are open 10 am - 4 pm Wednesday - Sunday; closed Monday and Tuesday. (Please note that Tarpley's will be closed for routine maintenance February 1-5.)
The Art Museums of Colonial Williamsburg Gift Shop is open 10 am - 6 pm daily.
The Williamsburg Lodge Gift Shop is open 10 am - 6 pm daily.
Please note that dressing rooms at all stores will be closed until further notice.
Golden Ball in the Historic Area remains closed. (Jewelry from Golden Ball can be purchased at Tarpley, Thompson, and Company in the Historic Area or at Craft House in Merchants Square.) We do not have a re-opening date at this time.
Market House in the Historic Area is closed for the winter season. We expect to re-open in late March or early April.
Revolutions and the Williamsburg Visitor Center are closed through the spring. We expect to re-open in late March or early April.
We are following guidelines for Virginia's re-opening of non-essential retail businesses for your safety and the safety of our staff. Face coverings are currently required to enter our stores. We look forward to serving you soon.
- Costume rentals and custom costume orders are unavailable for the foreseeable future. Ready-made costume items are available for purchase at Tarpley's, but changing rooms will remain closed at all stores.
- Our historic bakery has re-opened at a reduced capacity due to increased safety measures. Please see the Ginger Cakes product page for up-to-date information about availability.
Online Shopping and Customer Service
- Express shipping is not available at this time.
- Our call center has re-opened! Phone lines are open 11 am - 1 pm EST, Monday-Friday. You may also contact us online and we will reply to your message at our earliest opportunity. Our response may be delayed.
- Due to increased demand, UPS and USPS are experiencing service delays. You should expect your order to take a little longer than usual to arrive due to service disruptions caused by COVID-19.
- We are experiencing a higher than normal online order volume. Our current fulfillment time is approximately 3-7 business days.
Thank you for your continued support and patience! We count ourselves very lucky to have your loyalty and patronage as we face this challenging time in our history together. Like our Nation Builders before us, we will persist and come out stronger on the other side of this. We wish you and your family good health and safety.
For official updates about what's open at Colonial Williamsburg, and to learn more about our safety measures, visit this page.
All the Best,
The Shops at Colonial Williamsburg Team