Check this page for the updates about our stores, retail services, customer service, and shipping.
All of our stores have re-opened! The Shops at Colonial Williamsburg stores include:
- Brick & Vine and Everything Williamsburg in Merchants Square
- Golden Ball, John Greenhow, Prentis Store, Tarpley, Thompson, and Company, and William Pitt in the Historic Area. Market House is closed for the winter season but will re-open in the spring.
- The Art Museums of Colonial Williamsburg Gift Shop
- The Williamsburg Lodge Gift Shop
- Revolutions store in the Williamsburg Visitor Center
Please note that dressing rooms at all stores will be closed until further notice.
- Costume rentals and custom costume orders are unavailable for the foreseeable future. Ready-made costume items are available for purchase at Tarpley's.
- Cookies sold in our stores and online are made and packaged in Colonial Williamsburg's commercial bakery, which is temporarily closed. We will update this page when ginger cakes are available again. The Raleigh Tavern Bakery has re-opened.
Online Shopping and Customer Service
- We have temporarily suspended USPS as a shipping option, except for orders shipping to APO/FPO addresses.
- Shipping services are still experiencing delivery delays. You should expect your order to take a little longer than usual to arrive due to service disruptions caused by COVID-19.
- We are experiencing a higher than normal online order volume. Our current fulfillment time is approximately 3-7 business days for free shipping and ground shipping orders.
- Our call center is open 10 am - 1 pm EST, Monday-Friday. You may also contact us online and we will reply to your message at our earliest opportunity.
Thank you for your continued support and patience!
For official updates about what's open at Colonial Williamsburg, and to learn more about our safety measures, visit this page.