We are excited to announce our stores are steadily re-opening and some of our retail services have resumed! Please check back often for the latest information.
- Open Now:
Boxwood & Berry, Craft House, Everything Williamsburg, and Williamsburg at Home in Merchants Square; 11 am - 5 pm daily.
Market House in the Historic Area; 11 am - 5 pm Friday - Saturday.
John Greenhow, Prentis, Tarpley, Thompson, and Co.; and William Pitt in the Historic Area; 11 am - 5 pm daily.
The Art Museums of Colonial Williamsburg Gift Shop; 10 am - 6 pm daily.
The Williamsburg Lodge Gift Shop; 10 am - 6 pm daily.
Revolutions at the Visitor Center; 10 am - 6 pm daily.
Please note that dressing rooms at all stores will be closed until further notice.
Golden Ball. Jewelry from Golden Ball can be purchased at Tarpley's.
We are following guidelines for Virginia's re-opening of non-essential retail businesses for your safety and the safety of our staff. Face coverings are currently required to enter our stores. We look forward to serving you soon.
- Costume rentals and custom costume orders are unavailable for the foreseeable future. Ready-made costume items are available for purchase at Tarpley's, but changing rooms will be closed at all stores.
- Our historic bakery is closed. We are not accepting new Ginger Cake orders at this time.
Online Shopping and Customer Service
- Express shipping is not available at this time.
- Our call center has re-opened! Phone lines are open 10 am - 1 pm EST, Monday-Friday. You may also contact us online and we will reply to your message at our earliest opportunity. Our response may be delayed.
- We have extended our returns window. Purchases made at our stores or online from March 1 - July 1 can be returned through July 31, 2020. After July 31 our normal returns time frame applies. See our Shipping and Returns policy for additional information.
- Due to increased demand, UPS and USPS are experiencing service delays. You should expect your order to take a little longer than usual to arrive due to service disruptions caused by COVID-19.
- We are experiencing a higher than normal online order volume. Our current fulfillment time is approximately 3-7 business days.
Thank you for your continued support and patience! For official updates about the re-opening of Colonial Williamsburg please visit this page.
All the Best,
The Shops at Colonial Williamsburg Team