We are excited to announce our stores have re-opened and most of our retail services have resumed! Please check back often for the latest information.
- Open Now:
Boxwood & Berry, Craft House, and Everything Williamsburg in Merchants Square; 11 am - 6 pm daily. Williamsburg at Home; 11 am - 5 pm daily.
Market House in the Historic Area; 11 am - 5 pm Friday - Sunday.
John Greenhow, open 10 am - 5 pm daily; Prentis, Tarpley, Thompson, and Co., and William Pitt in the Historic Area, open 11 am - 5 pm daily.
The Art Museums of Colonial Williamsburg Gift Shop; 10 am - 6 pm daily.
The Williamsburg Lodge Gift Shop; 10 am - 6 pm daily.
Revolutions at the Visitor Center; 10 am - 6 pm daily.
Please note that dressing rooms at all stores will be closed until further notice.
Golden Ball. Jewelry from Golden Ball can be purchased at Tarpley's.
We are following guidelines for Virginia's re-opening of non-essential retail businesses for your safety and the safety of our staff. Face coverings are currently required to enter our stores. We look forward to serving you soon.
- Costume rentals and custom costume orders are unavailable for the foreseeable future. Ready-made costume items are available for purchase at Tarpley's, but changing rooms will be closed at all stores.
- Our historic bakery has re-opened at a reduced capacity due to increased safety measures. Please see the Ginger Cakes product page for up-to-date information about availability.
Online Shopping and Customer Service
- Express shipping is not available at this time.
- Our call center has re-opened! Phone lines are open 10 am - 1 pm EST, Monday-Friday. You may also contact us online and we will reply to your message at our earliest opportunity. Our response may be delayed.
- Due to increased demand, UPS and USPS are experiencing service delays. You should expect your order to take a little longer than usual to arrive due to service disruptions caused by COVID-19.
- We are experiencing a higher than normal online order volume. Our current fulfillment time is approximately 3-7 business days.
Thank you for your continued support and patience! For official updates about what's open at Colonial Williamsburg please visit this page.
All the Best,
The Shops at Colonial Williamsburg Team