We are excited to announce our stores have re-opened and most of our retail services have resumed! Please check back often for the latest information.
- Open Now:
Craft House and Everything Williamsburg in Merchants Square
John Greenhow, Market House, Prentis Store, Tarpley, Thompson, and Company, and William Pitt in the Historic Area
The Art Museums of Colonial Williamsburg Gift Shop
The Williamsburg Lodge Gift Shop
Please note that dressing rooms at all stores will be closed until further notice.
Boxwood & Berry and Williamsburg at Home have closed in advance of our new Colonial Williamsburg store opening on May 4th, Brick & Vine. Before Brick & Vine opens, visit Craft House in Merchants Square to shop for garden and spring decorations, home accents, bedding, jewelry and more through April 25.
Golden Ball in the Historic Area has closed. Jewelry from Golden Ball can be purchased at Tarpley, Thompson, and Company in the Historic Area or at Craft House in Merchants Square. We do not have a re-opening date at this time.
Revolutions and the Williamsburg Visitor Center are closed until further notice. We expect to re-open when the Visitor Center re-opens.
We are following guidelines for Virginia's re-opening of non-essential retail businesses for your safety and the safety of our staff. Face coverings are currently required to enter our stores. We look forward to serving you soon.
- Costume rentals and custom costume orders are unavailable for the foreseeable future. Ready-made costume items are available for purchase at Tarpley's.
- Our historic bakery is temporarily closed. Please see the Ginger Cakes product page for up-to-date information about availability.
Online Shopping and Customer Service
- Express shipping is not available at this time.
- Our call center is open 11 am - 1 pm EST, Monday-Friday. You may also contact us online and we will reply to your message at our earliest opportunity.
- Due to increased demand, UPS and USPS are experiencing service delays. You should expect your order to take a little longer than usual to arrive due to service disruptions caused by COVID-19.
- We are experiencing a higher than normal online order volume. Our current fulfillment time is approximately 3-7 business days.
Thank you for your continued support and patience!
For official updates about what's open at Colonial Williamsburg, and to learn more about our safety measures, visit this page.
All the Best,
The Shops at Colonial Williamsburg Team