The Williamsburg Art of Cookery
In 1938, Helen Bullock compiled an amazing collection of favorite "receipts" or recipes known to have been used in Virginia households in the 18th and 19th centuries. The Williamsburg Art of Cookery allows modern cooks to offer the same time-tested fare that pleased our ancestors to their family and friends.
- Collection of almost 500 of the "Most Ancient & Approv’d Recipes in Virginia Cookery"
- 18th & 19th Century Recipes Used in Virginia Households
- Complied by Helen Bullock
- Hardbound with block printed paper design and reproduction print cover
- 5 Illustrations
- 276 Pages
- A Colonial Williamsburg Publication