A traditional game of counting, addition, and probability, Shut-the-Box dates as far back as the 12th century when this game was enjoyed by Norman fishermen after a long day at sea. Roll the dice and lay down any numerical combination of tiles that match your roll. Just keep on rolling until you can no longer match your roll on the remaining tiles. The lowest score wins the game. If you lay down all the tiles, then you've "shut the box."
This travel-friendly version of our larger 4-player game is great for taking to a get-together or family vacation.
- Wooden game set with felt playing surface.
- 4 10-number sides
- Includes 8 dice & game instructions
- Excellent way to teach young kids basic mathematical skills
- Measures 8" L x 8" W x 1.25" H
- For kids and kids-at-heart age 9+
WARNING - SMALL PARTS. Not for children under 3 years.