The WILLIAMSBURG Bleighton Black Bedding Collection features a traditional 18th century trailing floral pattern in chic black and white. The reverse side of the quilt features a coordinating lattice pattern in white with black lines. Bleighton Black bedding is a great choice for many room styles, from classic to contemporary - it's the perfect blend of trend and tradition! This black and white floral quilt is a great neutral for year-round style. Simply update accent pillows, sheets, and throws to vary the look from season to season. Made of 100% cotton. Machine washable. Coordinates with WILLIAMSBURG Bleighton Black Valance and Table Linens.
- Floral pattern inspired by 18th century printed textiles in The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation collections
- Made with 100% cotton percale sheeting and cotton batting
- Full/Queen Set - One Full/Queen Size Quilt (90"W x 92"L) and Two Standard Size Shams (20"H x 26"W)
- King Set - One King Size Quilt (108"W x 92"L) and Two King Size Shams (20"H x 36"W)
- WILLIAMSBURG brand by C&F Home
Bleighton Black quilts and shams are machine washable. Do not use bleach.
Bleighton Black is inspired by single color floral copperplate prints popular in the 18th century. This style can be found on numerous bed hangings, curtains, gowns, and other textiles in the Art Museums of Colonial Williamsburg collection. A similar pattern can be found on object 1953-1080, a copperplate-printed wholecloth dating to 1770. The most popular single color prints were black, blue, and red.