Create a bright and cozy atmosphere in your home with the WILLIAMSBURG Franklin Quilt Set. Trend meets tradition with this contemporary take on an 18th century quilt in the textile archives of the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation. This 3-piece set comes with one quilt and two standard shams. Made of soft, cotton material this quilt set is the ideal weight to keep you warm during cooler months, and breathable for use in the spring and summer.
- 3 Piece Set, Includes (1) Quilt and (2) Shams
- Made from Cotton fabric and fill
- Breathable and soft for year-round use.
- Design inspired by a textile in the Collections of the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
- WILLIAMSBURG brand
- FULL/QUEEN SET - Quilt: 90” X 90”, Standard Shams: 20” X 26"
- KING SET - Quilt: 104” X 92, King Shams: 20” X 36”
Machine Wash Cold, Gentle Cycle. Tumble Dry Low or Air Dry.
This adaptation was inspired by an 18th century quilt in the textile archives of the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation (object #974.609.26). The original quilt was pieced in a stepped design with white crosses in the center, known as Chimney Sweep and is finished off with a chintz border. View the textile online here.