This Colonial Williamsburg ABC picture book uses the alphabet to introduce children to eighteenth-century Williamsburg. From A to Z, each of the illustrations is based on an activity or an object associated with colonial life that can be seen in Colonial Williamsburg's Historic Area today.
- Learn the alphabet and about the 18th-Century
- Appropriate upper & lower case letter
- Reinforces information in illustration
- Written by Amy Zakrzewski Watson
- Illustrated by Louis S. Glanzman
- 28 pp
- Ages 4-6
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fun book to use while teaching the our grandkids their ABCs!