Keep a piece of Colonial Williamsburg close to your heart with our fine sterling silver charms featuring iconic symbols from the Historic Area! This silver carriage charm is a wonderful keepsake to remember your carriage ride down Duke of Gloucester street. Wear it on a charm bracelet or as a pendant on a silver chain.
- 3D bracelet charm featuring a carriage
- Made from fine sterling silver
- Measures 1/2"H x 3/4"W x 1/4"D, excluding the jump ring
- The inside circumference of the jump ring, with the charm attached, is 1/8"
- Made in USA
- A Colonial Williamsburg exclusive
The acquisition of charms as travel souvenirs, special mementos, or good luck pieces was as common in the 18th century as it is today. Eighteenth-century charms and pendants came in various sizes.