Keep a piece of Colonial Williamsburg close to your heart with our fine sterling silver charms featuring iconic symbols from the Historic Area! This silver Teapot Charm is perfect for tea lovers and reminds us of silver teapots on the elegant dining table at the Governor's Palace and on view at the Art Museums of Colonial Williamsburg collections. Wear it on a charm bracelet or as a pendant on a silver chain. Pair it with one of our Williamsburg teas for a lovely gift
- 3D bracelet charm of a teapot
- Made from fine sterling silver
- Measures 1/2"L x 1/2"W x 5/16"D, excluding jump ring
- The inside circumference of the jump ring, with the charm attached, is 1/8"
- Made in USA
- A Colonial Williamsburg exclusive!
The acquisition of charms as travel souvenirs, special mementos, or good luck pieces was as common in the 18th century as it is today. Eighteenth-century charms and pendants came in various sizes.