The Tobacco Leaf Soap Dish Gift Set by Mottahedeh features a porcelain soap dish and 3 bars of luxury Heirsavonare gift soap presented in a gorgeous gift box. The sensual and brilliant soap is a pure delight, combining the intensity of blooming rose, jasmine and tart cassis with the richness of fleshy Damascus plum and white peach. A base of golden sandalwood and liquid amber completes this unique blend. Packaged in a turquoise handmade box with gold and coral trim band ready for gifting. Available online and at the Regency Gift Shop at the Williamsburg Inn.
- Hand-painted fine porcelain soap dish by Mottahedeh
- 3 2.25 oz bars of Heirsavonare luxury soap
- Soap scent made exclusively for Mottahedeh
- Pattern reproduced from a design dated to the 18th century
- Licensed product from the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Soaps are made in USA
- Includes gift box
- Essential oils in the soap include geranium, cinnamon and, elemi
- Soap dish is dishwasher safe
About the Pattern
The extravagant Tobacco Leaf design was originally made in China, probably for export to the Portuguese and Brazilian markets. Of all the 18th century dinner patterns, this was the most highly prized. A small phoenix bird perches on the leaves of the flowering Nicotiana (Tobacco) plant on the original service. Twenty-seven colors and 22k gold make up this pattern based on an original in the Metropolitan Museum of Art. This pattern, one of the longest running patterns by Mottahedeh, continues its strong popularity today, showing that good design is timeless.