Create a soft and cozy atmosphere in your home with the WILLIAMSBURG Cherry Blossom Quilt Set. The lovely pattern composed of trailing cherry blossoms was inspired by floral prints in the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation textile archives. This 3-piece set comes with one quilt and two standard shams. Made of soft, cotton material this quilt set is the ideal weight to keep you warm during cooler months, and breathable for use in the spring and summer.
- 3 Piece Set, Includes (1) Quilt and (2) Shams
- Made from Cotton fabric and fill
- breathable and soft for year-round use.
- Pattern inspired by floral prints in the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation textile archives
- All over diamond quilt stitch and reverses to a printed pink lattice ground and binding.
- WILLIAMSBURG brand
- FULL/QUEEN SET - Quilt: 90” X 90”, Standard Shams: 20” X 26"
- KING SET - Quilt: 104” X 92", King Shams: 20” X 36”
Machine Wash Cold, Gentle Cycle. Tumble Dry Low or Air Dry.
The 18th century was a period of great interest in the natural world, and flora and fauna were interests of both scientists and artists. Elements from nature, such as flowers and vines, were very popular in the 18th century and can be found on numerous textile objects in our collections, including clothing, bed hangings, and other home furnishings. View our textile collections online here.