Keep a piece of Colonial Williamsburg close to your heart with our fine sterling silver charms featuring iconic symbols from the Historic Area! This Bruton Parish Charm includes all the details of the historic church along Duke of Gloucester Street. Wear it on a charm bracelet or as a pendant on a silver chain. Makes a great gift too!
- 3D bracelet charm featuring Bruton Parish
- Made from fine sterling silver
- Measures 7/16"L x 7/8"W x 3/8"D, excluding jump ring
- The inside circumference of the jump ring, with the charm attached, is 1/8"
- Made in USA
- A Colonial Williamsburg exclusive!
The acquisition of charms as travel souvenirs, special mementos, or good luck pieces was as common in the 18th century as it is today. Eighteenth-century charms and pendants came in various sizes.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I expected the charm to be larger, as were the ones that I purchased at the Golden Ball several years ago.