This detailed replica of the Bruton Parish Church features a snow-covered ground, evergreen trees, wreath-covered windows and a sparkling roof. A beautiful sight to see, especially in wintertime, the Bruton Parish Church ornament makes a wonderful memento of Colonial Williamsburg for the holiday season. 3H.
- Miniature Bruton Parish Church ornament with wreaths and snow
- WILLIAMSBURG exclusive!
Dust with dry cloth.
Dating from 1715, the present Bruton Parish Church structure is the third in a series of Anglican houses of worship that began in 1660. The first, which may or may not have been at or near the 18th-century site, was built, probably of wood, in the Old Fields at Middle Plantation, Williamsburg's name until the 66-year-old community was incorporated in 1699. Among the men of the Revolution who attended Bruton Parish Church were Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Richard Henry Lee, George Wythe, Patrick Henry and George Mason.