Our reproduction 18th Century Playing Cards feature Aesop's Fables on the backs. These made in USA playing cards are printed on uncoated heavy stock with an embossed tax stamp surrounding the package to replicate how they were originally sold. A great gift for kids, fun in the classroom, or as an added touch of authenticity for playing games around the camp fire at your next re-enactment.
- Reproduction of 18th-Century Playing Cards
- Backs Feature Aesop's Fables
- Based on Deck Printed by I. Kirk ca 1759
- Uncoated Heavy Stock Paper
- Cut with Square Corners
- Embossed Tax Stamp Surrounding Package
- Tied Closed with String
- Made in USA
Based on a deck printed by I. Kirk ca 1759.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
great little gift!
a fun way to pass along Aesop's fables and our country's history. each card is a fascinating combination of font's, illustrations, and a lessons in life.