Keep a piece of Colonial Williamsburg close to your heart with our fine sterling silver charms featuring iconic symbols from the Historic Area! This silver charm features a fifer from our Fife & Drum Corps. Our renowned musicians are a key experience of Colonial Williamsburg. The sound of the piercing music and sight of bright red uniforms and precise movements invoke what it must have felt like in Williamsburg during the end of the 18th century. Wear your fifer on a charm bracelet or as a pendant on a silver chain. Makes a great keepsake and gift.
- 3D bracelet charm featuring a Colonial Williamsburg fifer
- Made from fine sterling silver
- Measures 1"H x 1/4"W x 1/8"D, excluding the jump ring
- The inside circumference of the jump ring, with the charm attached, is 1/8"
- Made in USA
- A Colonial Williamsburg exclusive
The acquisition of charms as travel souvenirs, special mementos, or good luck pieces was as common in the 18th century as it is today. Eighteenth-century charms and pendants came in various sizes.