Keep a piece of Colonial Williamsburg close to your heart with our fine sterling silver charms featuring iconic symbols from the Historic Area! This petite Silver Lantern Charm is a common sight in Historic Area in the evening. As the sun sets along Duke of Gloucester street, lanterns provide a soft and natural glow to our historic buildings, taverns, carriages, and are carried by our actor interpreters as they make their way through the city for evening programs. Wear it on a charm bracelet or as a pendant on a silver chain. Makes a great gift too!
- 3D bracelet charm featuring a lantern
- Made from fine sterling silver
- Measures 3/4"L x 5/16"W x 5/16"D, excluding jump ring
- The inside circumference of the jump ring, with the charm attached, is 1/8"
- Made in USA
- A Colonial Williamsburg exclusive
The acquisition of charms as travel souvenirs, special mementos, or good luck pieces was as common in the 18th century as it is today. Eighteenth-century charms and pendants came in various sizes.