Keep a piece of Colonial Williamsburg close to your heart with our fine sterling silver charms featuring iconic symbols from the Historic Area! This petite Governor's Palace silver charm features a 3D interpretation of the grand building that served as the residence of notable figures in Williamsburg's colonial period, including the last royal governor, Lord Dunmore, and governors of the Commonwealth of Virginia, Patrick Henry, and Thomas Jefferson. Wear it on a charm bracelet or as a pendant on a silver chain. Makes a great gift too!
- 3D bracelet charm featuring the Governor's Palace
- Made from fine sterling silver
- Measures 1/2"L x 3/4"W x 3/8"D, excluding the jump ring
- The inside circumference of the jump ring, with the charm attached, is 1/8"
- Made in USA
- A Colonial Williamsburg exclusive
The acquisition of charms as travel souvenirs, special mementos, or good luck pieces was as common in the 18th century as it is today. Eighteenth-century charms and pendants came in various sizes.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A very pretty little charm and a nice addition to my Williamsburg charm bracelet.
I expected the charm to be larger, as were the ones that I purchased at the Golden Ball several years ago.