Keep a piece of Colonial Williamsburg close to your heart with our fine sterling silver charms featuring iconic symbols from the Historic Area! This silver "tricorn" charm features a cocked hat, as it was called during the 18th century, headwear worn by many of our actor interpreters in the Historic Area. Wear it on a charm bracelet or as a pendant on a silver chain. Makes a great gift too!
- 3D bracelet charm featuring a "tricorn" cocked hat
- Made from fine sterling silver
- Measures 1/2"L x 1/2"W x 3/8"D, excluding jump ring
- The inside circumference of the jump ring, with the charm attached, is 1/8"
- Made in USA
- A Colonial Williamsburg exclusive
The acquisition of charms as travel souvenirs, special mementos, or good luck pieces was as common in the 18th century as it is today. Eighteenth-century charms and pendants came in various sizes.