Our exclusive Reproduction Fabric Costume Jewelry Collection features floral motifs from our Magnolia Garden Images, Palace Blue, and Trailing Blossoms reproduction fabrics. The flowers are displayed under a domed glass cabochon, highlighting the beautiful details and colors of the drawing. The bracelet, necklace, and keychain are set in a silver cast metal alloy and the earrings are set in sterling silver with a faux pearl accent. Makes a wonderful (and affordable!) gift for sewers, costumers, and fans of historic textiles. Each piece sold separately.
- Costume jewelry collection inspired by Colonial Williamsburg reproduction fabrics
- Choose from bracelet, earrings, keychain, or necklace
- Available styles include Magnolia Garden Images, Palace Blue, and Trailing Blossoms
- A Colonial Williamsburg exclusive!
- Bracelet measures 7"L and up to 8"L with the extender chain. The domed glass cabochon measures 14 mm. Lobster clasp.
- Earrings measure 1 7/8"L including the setting and drop. The domed glass cabochon measures 14 mm.
- Keychain measures - 2 1/2"L with a 25 mm domed glass cabochon.
- Necklace chain measures 22"L and up to 23"L with the extender chain. The drop measures 1 3/8" with a 25 mm domed glass cabochon. Lobster clasp.
Do not get wet. Clean gently with a dry polishing cloth as needed.
Our collection of reproduction 18th-century fabrics are inspired by, and adapted from, Colonial Williamsburg's extensive textile collections. Many of the costumes that inspired our fabrics can be seen in the newly renovated and expanded Art Museums of Colonial Williamsburg. Can't make it to Williamsburg? Explore our digital collections online.