Keep a piece of Colonial Williamsburg close to your heart with our fine sterling silver charms featuring iconic symbols from the Historic Area! This Key silver charm features an 18th century style key, which you can see at the waist of some of our actor interpreters. Large iron keys were used to secure front doors, gates, and pantries where expensive goods were stored. Wear it on a charm bracelet or as a pendant on a silver chain. Makes a great gift too.
- Bracelet charm featuring an 18th century key
- Made from fine sterling silver
- Measures 1"L x 5/16"W x 1/8"D, excluding jump ring
- The inside circumference of the jump ring, with the charm attached, is 1/8"
- Made in USA
- A Colonial Williamsburg exclusive
The acquisition of charms as travel souvenirs, special mementos, or good luck pieces was as common in the 18th century as it is today. Eighteenth-century charms and pendants came in various sizes.