Keep a piece of Colonial Williamsburg close to your heart with our fine sterling silver charms featuring iconic symbols from the Historic Area! This Quill and Ink Well silver charm features writing tools of the 18th century - a pen fashioned from a feather and a well to hold ink. Wear it on a charm bracelet or as a pendant on a silver chain. Makes a great gift too, especially for writers.
- 3D bracelet charm featuring a quill pen and ink well
- Made from fine sterling silver
- Measures 3/4"L x 5/8"W x 1/4"D, excluding the jump ring
- The inside circumference of the jump ring, with the charm attached, is 1/8"
- Made in USA
- A Colonial Williamsburg exclusive
The acquisition of charms as travel souvenirs, special mementos, or good luck pieces was as common in the 18th century as it is today. Eighteenth-century charms and pendants came in various sizes.